Business Development Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Farad.ai is on a mission to enable the current energy infrastructure to run on 100% low-carbon energy and fight climate change at scale. We achieve this by developing the Bloomberg of the future energy system, an AI-powered digital twin for the power system integrating low carbon energy technology quicker and more effectively. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (a leading talent investor backed by founders of DeepMind and LinkedIn), Climate-KIC (Europe largest climate initiative funded by EU), UK Government (Innovate UK) and some leading angel investors. We are ambitious, mission and value-driven who are collaborating and continuously innovating.
We are looking for a business development manager who can join our team and lead commercialising our offering to the industry. You will be joining our Go-To-Market team and to lead the development and execution of our partnership strategy. Your role will be to analyse our product and identify partnership opportunities across different market players in the energy industry. You will be responsible for developing a process for building a pipeline of leads and contacts to build long term partnerships, strengthen existing relationships and initiate new contacts.
What you will be doing
- Lead research and identify strategic partnership opportunities
- Develop partnership messaging, propositions, presentations, content and training material for partners
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation for growth-centric partnership models
- Build lead lists, outreach campaigns, and source deals
- Evolve existing business models and help establish new commercial propositions
- Manage partnership CRM and platform
- Coordinate co-marketing campaigns and content with partners
- Coordinate product partnership opportunities between internal and external stakeholders
- Own and deliver on partnership channel KPIs
- Execute in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
What we look for
- At least 5 years in sales, partnerships or business development
- Track record of building strategic partnerships that have delivered significant, tangible outcomes
- Experience in referral or affiliate partnerships or marketing
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritize and guide cross-functional teams through competing demands and complex problems
- Strong skills in commercial negotiations and contract management
- Ability to liaise closely with product, operations, and legal teams to build commercially viable partnership propositions
- Blue sky thinking and creative approaches to problem-solving and creating new opportunities for partnerships
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills to create rapport across different stakeholders of different seniorities, industries, roles and organisations
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and determination
- Willingness to working in a fast-paced start-up environment
At Farad.ai, we believe diverse teams perform better, and we are interested in getting as many different points of view as possible - we support and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈