Business Development Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
If you’re experienced in new business acumen with a creative tech, digital agency or Saas business background, skilled in driving business opportunities, leading large deals and relationships among fast growing digital born companies, this opportunity is for you! Our Celtra Studio team is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team on a 6-month contract with the potential to transition into a full-time, permanent role, that will be focused on expansion of the portfolio of Studio clients in segments of emerging and large modern enterprises. We are seeking customer focused, entrepreneurial applicants with an understanding of advanced marketing technologies and agency-like creative services to develop and close sales deals with key prospects.
Studio is Celtra's very own digital creative agency that helps clients successfully produce and launch a variety of digital advertising experiences across various digital formats and channels using Celtra’s proprietary software. You’d be joining a creative team that works directly with the world's most advanced brands to provide them creative, consulting and production services. You’d also have a role in shaping the future of our innovative solutions and support Celtra - a Creative Automation and Creative Enablement pioneer, on a mission to drive the future of marketing technology.
As a Business Development Manager you’ll be given an opportunity to work with Studio’s globally diverse team on building a new solution for marketing automation while driving a constant growth of a portfolio of clients.
- Grow a portfolio of clients through daily outreach to prospects while managing a full sales cycle of opportunities to close
- Sell creative solutions and services directly to advertisers and others in the advertising industry ecosystem
- Convince customers to invest in new and innovative ways of scaling their creative production with our services
- Collaborate with Celtra Studio management, sales, marketing, and production teams to deliver on objectives and grow revenues
- Experience selling creative services and solutions to with a strong performance record
- 2-4 years prospecting large deals with complex multi-stakeholder sales cycles
- Comfortable with ambiguity: a persistent self-starter, unaffected by rejection
- Comfortable working with legal, finance, and procurement stakeholders to move deals to contract stage and through to signature
- Consultative sales training and experience as a means to navigate and purpose the right solutions and services to the right customers
- Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed organization
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong prospecting and new business development skills
- A collaborative, creative spark with the ability to effectively work with other departments
- A network of relevant advertising industry or/and emerging enterprises contacts is a plus
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is remote first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈