Business Development Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Business Development Executive - Remote.
Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous. Do you eat food? Here at Shipt, we eat food. Not only that, we deliver the food and grocery goods that customers need to live every day. Shipt is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team that would work with companies to advocate and onboard to Shipt's grocery delivery platform. So if you can sell aproduct that customers need to purchase to live every day, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
● Close new business within existing customer base consistently at or above quota level
● Develop and execute on a strategic plan for Shipt, create reliable forecasts, and work with marketing team to provided branded business resources
● Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
● Partner with businesses to add Shipt to corporate benefits program as a healthy living choice
● Partner with multiple dwelling units to advocate Shipt as a value add for their properties
● Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
● Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
What We're Looking For:
● 5+ years of applicable sales experience
● BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
● Experience with sales hunting and cold calling
● Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
● Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
● Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an autonomous sales environment
● Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
● Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
● Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
● Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
● Sustain success in maintaining relationships for extended periods of time
● Expert knowledge of LinkedIn or other social media outreach for sales
● On Demand experience
● Apartment and multi-family sales experience
● Technology or SAAS sales experience
● SQL is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈