Business Development Manager
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
As the Business Development Manager you will be selling SaaS technology into the Retail, ecommerce and logistics markets. You will be focusing on generating and developing new business from a portfolio of leads as well as using your own Intelligence and network to proactively build your pipeline.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven sales professional who enjoys the challenge of new business sales in a fast-moving, ever-evolving SaaS business.
Check out our team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV0Zl17q5E
- Drive revenue growth with new customers.
- Consistently achieve revenue growth and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling meetings, delivering presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals and closing sales.
- Manage and drive a strong consistent pipeline.
- Contribute to the strategy by monitoring our core markets, competitive products, trends and data
- Use existing network to generate leads & new business
- Frequent travel around the UK will be required
- Currently or previously held positions such as National Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or similar
- Excellent experience selling Carrier or Logistics software/SaaS solutions to ecommerce/retail organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new business success.
- Thrives in a high energy, hard-working, collaborative team environment. Prefer prior successful experience in start-ups.
- Motivated by achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Strong client facing and interpersonal skills
Very competitive Basic Salary
Uncapped Commission plus car allowance
32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible/remote working)
Stunning city centre office space or remote working
Free beer, coffee, breakfast and even massages.
If you’d like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it’s over the phone or over a coffee, we’d love to speak with you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈