Business Development Intern
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
CareLinx’s mission is to empower individuals to age with grace, dignity, and purpose.
CareLinx is the leader in providing exceptional high-quality care to those in need. We specialize in areas such as adult care, medical staffing, injuries, and much more. CareLinx is looking for an eager Business Development Intern ready to learn, help out in all facets of health care, and gain experience in helping drive success. As a Business Development Intern, you will be assisting in multiple departments from marketing to customer success, helping work on key initiatives and much more. This intern will be reporting directly to the head of marketing and work closely with him to ensure all parts of the business are running smoothly. The CareLinx team has a “Can do” attitude, and we are looking for the next person to help us innovate the home care business.
- Partner with various people in different departments to help with ongoing tasks such as account management, marketing initiatives, data analysis, and content creation.
- Lead our newsletter campaigns in delivering key content for our target audience and audience on our platform.
- Research key trends happening in the home care, medical staffing, and non-medical care industry. Implement your ideas based on what is currently happening.
- You are a data thinker, where you analyze data to help make key decisions and content to drive key success.
- Be a key contact for prospective clients, families, and caregivers to ensure all requests are met.
- Be open-minded. This role will help expose you to many different areas of business and business departments.
- Have obtained or working to obtain a marketing, management, and/or business related degree.
- Proficient in Google Applications, Google Analytics, Social Media, and copywriting/content creation.
- Excellent communications skills and a team first mentality.
- Eager to learn.
- Attention to detail, especially with copy writing and content creation.
- Experience utilizing data analytics.
- Self-motivated. Not afraid of challenges and willing to go the extra mile.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Paid internship
- College credit
- Fully remote work from March- August
- An amazing team to work with and learn from
CareLinx provides in-home care, fundamentally re-engineered through technology to bridge healthcare’s last mile and deliver better health. It is the leading online caregiver marketplace with over 400,000 caregivers nationwide. CareLinx partners with families, health systems, and payers to provide a plug and play post-acute care solution that delivers on-demand comprehensive support, visibility into the home, and cloud-based tools for centralized, real-time interventions.
CareLinx is a part of Generali Global Assistance, a part of Generali Group, the 3rd largest insurer and among the 50 largest companies in the world. We have the privilege of caring for families in all of the top 50 U.S. metropolitan cities. CareLinx was founded in 2011 in San Bruno, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈