Business Development Intern
1 month ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: Germany Only
mercavus reinvents the way independent retailers find unique products for their stores. Our mission is to revolutionize B2B wholesale e-commerce. We take a data-driven approach to offer a new wholesale marketplace designed to connect independent retailers to unique makers across Europe. We enable retailers to discover products from hundreds of unique makers specializing in stationery, home decor, pet accessories, and many more categories. We work with thousands of leading concept stores, unique gift stores, and beautiful boutiques that have already joined mercavus.com.
- Facilitate the integration, development, and management of B2B online stores of makers on mercavus.com
- Assist with the optimization and automation of the maker onboarding process
- Process and scrape structured and unstructured data sources for product catalogs
- Work closely with the founders to support sales, marketing, customer support in cross-functional activities
- Work with the IT team to optimize end to end UX design and test the rollout of new features
- You study business or a scientific subject
- You are data-driven, goal-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- You are reliable, detail-oriented, and precise in your work with data sets
- You work independently and are always looking to improve
- You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- Experience with programming/VBA for Excel is a plus, but not necessary
- Shape the future of B2B e-commerce wholesale with us. We give you the freedom to have real impact.
- Competitive salary
- An environment where professional development is encouraged
- Close collaboration with a dynamic, international team
- Work directly with the founders
- High level of ownership
- Length/working hours are negotiable
How to apply Make sure to attach your resume and fill out a short cover letter. We do not require any official format for the cover letter – keep it simple and make sure to cover these two points:
- What is your motivation?
- When are you available to start?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈