Business Development Intern
2 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: Germany
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is an HR-Technology company that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad.
It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere.
PeopleFlow has set out to completely rethink how companies can hire, onboard and pay global employees. HR-managers love us, because we take care of compliance, payroll, taxes & payments abroad.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Join our rocket-ship and make a difference.
We are looking for a business development intern to fuel our strong growth.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At PeopleFlow you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to enabling our clients to have a remote global workforce
- Support the business: Help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company.
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of PeopleFlow with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
- Previous experience in consulting, high growth startups or another high performance environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
- Quick learning. Demonstration of abilities to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- This role is Berlin-based or 100% remote
- PeopleFlow has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈