Business Development Executive / IB manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico
About Libertex Group
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
What Will You Do:
- Seek for new business opportunities on the LATAM market.
- Develop business plans and follow up on partners’ performance.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new markets to expand our partnership network.
- Generate B2C online and offline conferences with the partners.
Key Skills Required:
- University degree in a relevant field or proven experience in this role.
- 2+ years of recent working experience in a similar position in a broker (forex, cfd’s or crypto related).
- Sales and analytical skills.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel
- Remote work
- Flexible and disruptive deals for your partners.
- Professional and transparent back office for your partners.
- Work with a very professional team with more than 20 years in the industry.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Travel expenses covered by the company
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈