Business Development Executive
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
osome.com (https://techcrunch.com/2020/11... ) is building financial back-office solution for small ecommerce businesses (amazon sellers, shopify store owners etc.). We take all the boring accounting / finance tasks off the entrepreneurs' chests and do them in the most efficient way, applying all the buzzword tech that comes to your mind (ok, except for VR, maybe soon).
About the role
We are growing and we are looking for more people of different seniority level to join our UK sales team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be holding their hand and guiding all the way through to the purchase and onboarding. You will be dealing mostly with inbound sales.
What does it look like to work for us:
Our founding team has led two companies to successful acquisition so we have the knowledge and experience of building a sustainable environment so that the team can achieve outstanding results.
We believe that we hire thoughtful individuals, hence we believe that no one needs step-by-step guidance and constant control. So no textbook scripts, no stupid rituals, no monitoring if you turned on your laptop at 9 or at 9.15 and no any other corporate bureaucracy.
Instead, we will provide you with:
- Responsibility and autonomy to do things your way,
- tools comfortable to work with (both from home and at the office),
- quotas allowing you to grow but achievable,
- health insurance, a couple of extra days of holiday, and performance and salary review every 6 months.
- great friendly team spread across 6 countries
- a pretty cosy office in the City of London (as if we are able to use it).
About the ideal candidate
We are looking for someone:
- empathetic and interested in people. you like to know the story of each of the client that comes to us, you have a genuine interest in their situation and you'd like to help them out
- experienced in sales. the ideal candidate would have 2+ years of selling something to small business owners with great results
- with a black belt in communications. you can hold a conversation, written and verbal, with people from diverse backgrounds (engineers and entrepreneurs, PAs and doctors etc)
- highly organised. you are meticulous in managing your time and your pipeline
- experience with the bookkeeping/ accounting and / or with e-commerce industry would be a huge plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈