Business Development Executive
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Did you know that 70% of all self-made millionaires in the USA are either entrepreneurs or sales people? Being able to sell is one of the most important and valuable skills in today’s marketplace.
Now imagine selling a revolutionary and disruptive product that clients just can’t say no to because it transforms and elevates their business?
This is what you get as a business development executive at Machinio. It’s no surprise that our founders have made the Forbes’ 30 below 30 and won numerous innovation awards with their platform “Machinio”.
Machinio is a huge search engine for used machinery. Our clients upload their machines to the platform and one of our monthly one million visitors goes there to buy their machine. It’s as simple as that. There is no easier way to get millions of eyeballs looking at their machinery products.
The machinery industry is only at the beginning of the internet revolution. These companies are only starting out to understand the huge opportunities of the internet.
Now imagine pitching such a platform to clients desperate for help. That’s what you get at Machinio. The opportunity to sell an extremely promising product to a needing customer group. Want more proof? Corona year 2020 was the most successful Machinio ever had!
With us, you will be riding a wave to disruption of the machinery industry. And make a lot of money on the way! On top of your monthly base salary, we have no cap on commissions. So there is no limit to how much you can make!
So if you are hungry for sales, and you want to sell a product that not only changes the life of your customers but is also exceptionally profitable and easy to sell then you are the perfect match for Machinio!
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all around the world.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Sign them up as members!
- You're a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential, and the current challenges in the market.
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes.
- Proficiency in English
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Base salary + generous commission structure.
- €60-100k - NO CAP on commissions, unlimited earning potential.
- Corona times: Home office (work anywhere from the world)
- During no corona times, this is what you can expect (if you decide to work locally in Berlin, remote work is always possible).
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of Berlin, with easy access to anywhere
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, free snacks, monthly catered lunches and etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈