Business Development Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Business Development Executive position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company. If you are relentless, thrive in a competitive environment, and want to make an immediate impact, this role is a great opportunity for you. We're a fast-paced established startup innovating an old-school $400 BILLION dollar industry. The experience you obtain at Machinio in 3 months is worth more than experience you'd obtain in 1 year anywhere else!
With headquarters in Chicago, Berlin and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to be a part of something unconventional with limitless growth potential.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all over North America and sign them up as members.
- You're a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential.
- You're likeable: you're able to resonate with prospects and develop relationships with them.
- You're a team player: collaborate with the team to improve internal processes.
- You don't like losing, ever.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we're cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
- Base salary + generous commission structure. First year on target earnings of anywhere from 60k to 100k+, with the opportunity to make much more.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈