Business Development Director
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Testlio is seeking a Business Development Director reporting directly to the Head of Revenue to help us build, develop and nurture a vibrant partner ecosystem. This role will be responsible for all activities and management associated with the recruitment, development and management of both technology and services collaborations that deliver value to customers as well as Testlio and its partners.
As our primary representative in the partner ecosystem, this role requires clear market vision and perspective, as well as the tactical abilities to drive results. The Business Development Director will have a limitless opportunity to make a massive impact to Testlio’s business through game-changing strategic partnerships with leading technology and services companies in the software development life cycle, mobile application ecosystem, and DevOps industries.
As an integrated member of the revenue team, the Business Development Director will team closely with Testlio sales and marketing colleagues, while also interacting closely with Testlio’s executive, services, and platform teams -- leading go-to-market coordination for product integration and partner-related offerings and launches. This role requires very strong cross-functional leadership capabilities and the ability to quickly and confidently move between multiple projects and initiatives at various stages of development.
- You’ll be the lead player in crafting Testlio’s ecosystem strategy
- You’ll be responsible for identifying, hunting, landing, developing and monetizing key partnerships across the technology-services landscape in our industry
- You’ll get to work closely with stakeholders across the company and develop a clear voice and influence on our direction as a business
- You’ll have the opportunity to become a market expert in one of the most exciting and fast-growing categories in the technology industry today
- You will drive tangible results: revenue expansion, deal enablement, joint go-to-market, technology integration, market expansion, industry insights, and more.
- 7-10 years of experience working in business development, strategic sales, product management or product marketing for a high-growth, category-leading technology company
- A demonstrable desire to be a part of an exciting high-growth company and a clear awareness of all that it entails
- A versatile set of skills and capabilities and the ability to understand the motivations of multiple constituencies
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of the software-services business ecosystem
- A demonstrated commitment to making an impact in professional and personal pursuits
- A growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, and a genuine interest in software and technology
- Strong presentation skills, experience working alongside C-level and VP-level executives, and the ability to influence at senior levels
- A proven ability to work from a remote office environment
- Strong alignment with Testlio values
- You will have a competitive package of base salary, commission, and stock options
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized
- You will have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to work with, learn from, and laugh with
- Each year, you will have a blast at our offsites in the U.S. and Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations. Check out our Lionfest video and get excited to be a Testlion!
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈