Business Development Associate
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WayBetter is the rare company with a double bottom line: we succeed when our customers do. Lately we and our customers have been succeeding a lot.
We make fun, multi-week games where players inspire each other to reach goals and acquire skills. Players bet on their ability to get better and win by proving that they completed the challenge.
Backed by behavioral science (and NIH research grants), our games prove that with the right goals, the right social support, and the right incentives, anybody can get WayBetter. With the WayBetter WayⓇ we're reinventing motivation.
WayBetter isn't content, it's accountability – you'll have fun, you'll stick with it, and you'll prove to everyone (especially yourself) that you really can get better.
We just launched the WayBetter app with lots of new healthy lifestyle games tailored for our times. Want to exercise more? We've got games for that. Trying to cook better? Eat healthier? Read more? Meditate? We know just the way.
Our mission is broad and ambitious: to motivate people everywhere to live way better. Towards that end, we're assembling the world's largest online community of people committed to making positive changes, all wrapped inside a private member-only social network with no trolls or toxicity. There's nothing quite like it.
Since launching in 2013 we've paid out over $100 million to our winners and this year we're celebrating our millionth paying customer, all acquired through partnerships with experts and by word of mouth (no paid marketing yet). We're about to start investing in growth and are excited to turn WayBetter into a household name.
About this role:
WayBetter is seeking an Business Development Associate/Inside Sales Rep to join our growing team. In this role, you will research, conduct outreach and setup calls with influencers across a wide variety of categories. This is a part-time role that pays $20/hr with a $20 bonus for each call scheduled.
- Identify prospective partners who meet set guidelines
- Conduct outreach to prospective partners via email and direct Instagram messages
- Follow up consistently with prospective partners
- Setup calls with prospective partners
- 1-3 years experience working in communications, sales, business development and/or social media.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and tools (bonus points if you've managed accounts and/or manage your own brand)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great organization and multitasking skills
- A natural salesperson who thrives in a goal-oriented environment. You love the thrill of the chase and excel at exceeding goals
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is social media savvy, has flexible working hours and is willing to hustle.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈