Business Development and Operations Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
FULL-TIME / WFA (Work From Anywhere)
Casper is the world’s first scalable, decentralized, and secure Proof of Stake (Pos) blockchain. Casper can accommodate private, public, and hybrid network solutions, ensuring an optimized set of solutions for businesses, institutions, and individual application teams. Casper is powered by the Highway Protocol, a “correct-by-construction” specification that ensures security, functionality, and liveness. The token native to the Casper network is CSPR and is used to secure the network through PoS. Casper is currently in its final incentivized testnet phase, and will launch mainnet in Q1 2021.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Associate to join the Casper team. In this position, sitting on our Biz Dev & Operations team, you will work with our COO and Sr. BD Manager to grow the adoption of Casper's leading blockchain technology across DeFi, Enterprise Partnerships, Capital Markets and Exchanges.
You'll work directly with global enterprises, investors, staking providers, exchanges and projects looking to adopt, partner with, or build on the Casper Network.
- Contribute to the buildout of sales processes and tooling for scaling up the amount of projects that use Casper.
- Give input into the scaling of the enterprise team at CasperLabs
- Executing on a sales strategy for getting industry-leading enterprises to use the Casper protocol in their existing architecture and for the creation of new applications utilizing the Casper network and smart-contract technology.
- Provide post-sales account management to nurture and support our partners.
- Help build a world-class sales and business development pipeline; executing effectively on each phase of the process.
- Close deals in collaboration with colleagues from legal, engineering, marketing and investor relations.
- Liaise with projects once signed to ensure successful launches and
- Execute on a robust partnerships strategy to create win-win opportunities for blockchain projects to collaborate with Casper.
- Help administer Casper’s robust advisor network
- Identify, negotiate, and sign deals with new partners ranging from emerging startups to multi-billion dollar organizations
- 3-5+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, and/or sales for a high performing internet/technology company
- Passion for the Blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem is a plus
- Track record of working with both large and small external partners in the technology industry
- Understanding of data driven business development principles
- Experience in executing and improving on structured sales and BD processes at a growing technology company
- Skilled at communicating with senior executive / C-suite client stakeholders at large multinational companies
- Understanding of core concepts centered around relationship building.
- Proven record in high-performance BD or sales teams.
- CRM expertise (preferably Hubspot)
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap working hours with Eastern and Pacific Time zones (EST and PST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
CasperLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈