Business Development Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Ramp solves the pain point of millions of users who want to buy and sell crypto easily. We built a working, revenue generating product that already onboarded millions of new users to crypto. We are praised for our focus on UX, speed and security. Now it's time to go big.
To achieve our goals, we’re building an A-star sales crew and looking to add Business Development Analyst to our team. Your main task will be to always be on top of the crypto trends and use your know-how to expand our partner funnel by mapping the ecosystem and identifying the key opportunities for Ramp.
Mapping the ecosystem:
- Actively scope the market searching for potential partnership opportunities for Ramp.
- Make cryptocurrency ecosystem your playground and share the necessary know-how with the rest of the Team.
- Be able to spot emerging trends and products early and identify key oppurtunities for Ramp.
- Ensure that Ramp's marketing activities are aligned with the current trends.
- Initiate outreach campaigns to the Sales Qualified Leads.
- Grow the sales pipeline by delivering qualified leads to the Sales Team.
Our perfect match would have:
- Analytical approach to the new and flashy. Being able to spot the really good deal early on is crucial.
- A deep passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world—we want you to help.
- Experience in lead qualification and outbound sales.
- Resourcefulness. Ability to bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as a dead end.
- Curiosity and an open mind. We’re a culture of learners and we welcome a humble approach.
- blockchain proficiency: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- analytical thinking: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- communication skills: ⭐️⭐️
- experience: ⭐️⭐️
💲competitive salary based on experience, market data and location
📆 Quarterly bonuses
📈 Stock options (4 year vesting, one year cliff)
🏝 Paid time off when you need it
🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw or Wrocław
✈️ Remote work option
🏊♀️ Health care package, Multisport & wellbeing benefits
If you want to know more about how we work, see how to Make stuff happen with Ramp 🚀
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈