1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
About the company
Entoria Energy is a leading global privately held developer, investor and operator of renewable energy solutions. We are headquartered in Singapore with an active presence in over 10 countries, principally focussing in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Owner-led, we specialise in solar, wind and energy storage projects, from design, planning and financing through to construction and operation.
With rapid expansion plans into South East Asia, we now have an exciting opportunity as part of our Business Development team. This is a rare opportunity to join an established and proven renewable energy team in a high potential role.
Reporting to the regional Business Development Manager, you will support business development activities across all Southeast Asian countries. You will be involved in all business development activities providing support to the regional Business Development Manager as well as each country’s management and commercial team to ensure the growth of Entoria’s presence and awareness in the region.
This role is preferably based in Singapore and will require frequent travel within South East Asia. Alternative locations within Southeast Asia can be considered including Ho Chi Minh City, Kuala Lumpur, Manila or Bangkok.
- Generating leads through networking, prospecting and developing relationships
- You will be involved in writing and presenting proposals to clients
- Make contact with potential customers for new business
- Sales forecasting, growth plans and weekly/monthly management information
- Support to country business development teams
- Help develop a stable pipeline of new opportunities from inception to close
- Supporting country teams with any business development related requirements
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Provide customer service to clients as required
- Can-do attitude, with a passion for new products and solutions
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- A strong commitment to the ethics and values of the business with regards to investing in a renewable future and reversing the impact of climate change
- Good analytical skills
- Commercially astute, thoughtful and considerate
- An outstanding level of tenacity, autonomy and drive
- An independently motivated and creative individual and a good problem solver
- Able to deliver under pressure while supporting pears
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate does not need to have in-depth knowledge of renewable energy markets but must be personally passionate about creating sustainable solutions for companies and understanding the transition process
- Bachelor degree level, preferably in Marketing, Business or related fields
- Experience in renewable energies is a plus
- IT literate – In depth MS Package knowledge
- Good network of contacts and relationships in South East Asia
- A confident, credible English communicator who can easily build rapport, inspire confidence, and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups (Mandarin and/or any other southeast Asian language is a bonus)
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Able to create appealing proposal, sales and marketing documents
- Good understanding of international and local cultures
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈