Business Analyst Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Must have solid and demonstrable knowledge of business operations, processes and/or technology environments
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, modeling process flows, and designing use cases; can also train and lead others in this capacity
- Task management of other Business Analysts; providing leadership, guidance, mentoring and support
- Ability to gather and convert highly technical concepts and data into understandable, written narrative for a variety of audiences
- Experience in working on multiple Agile projects at the same time, or within a highly complex program
- Superior time management skills; ability to set priorities, delegate, adapt to team needs and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization and work collaboratively across multiple business groups to achieve goals
- Ability to influence and lead others through built credibility
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Fluent in technology and strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies / techniques
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills, with both internal and external audiences
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, adaptation and conflict-management skills
- Familiarity with writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Familiarity working with Jira
- BS or BA degree required
- 8+ years experience in related duties in a project-based environment.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in people management.
- Familiarity with the logistics and/or transportation industry is preferable
- Understanding of scaled Agile frameworks (i.e. LeSS, SAFe) is preferable
- Understanding of other Agile tools (i.e. Rally, Confluence) is preferable
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferable
- A certification in business analytics (i.e. ECBA, PBA) is good but not required
- Competitive salary
- 401k matching up to 6%
- 4 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈