2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
Application closing date: Friday, 17 September 2021, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Mon Oct 04 2021
Location of work: All States (remote work available)
Length of contract: Up to 18 months
Security clearance: Pre-engagement Checks will be undertaken by NDIA and commencement is subject to the Specified Personnel meeting the standard in relation to the Pre-Engagement Check requirements. The Contractor must comply with and ensure ongoing compliance with the Pre-Engagement Checks. NDIA welcome candidates that hold the right to work within Australia.
Rates: $60 - $70 per hour (inc. super)
As the NDIA continues develop and mature to meet the needs of the Australians, as does the need for comprehensive reporting and analytics to ensure internal business teams have visibility over their pipeline of work, performance of their teams and drive a culture of data driven decision making.
The Enterprise Reporting Platforms team is responsible for delivering and maintaining a comprehensive suite of productionised reporting to the NDIA. Reporting to the Business Analysis Lead, this role will ensure our reporting products are meeting the business' needs. Additionally, as NDIA transitions into a cloud based IT infrastructure including the CRM, the business analysis team will support the confluence of reporting into existing applications and dashboards.
The business analyst would work with stakeholders to document business requirements that will inform other project teams' work in delivering enterprise reporting solutions. They are responsible for providing guidance on report inclusions and non-technical best practice advice to Account Management teams, Technical and Branch leads, UX designers and business areas. They regularly work as part of agile project squads that include account management members, data analysts, UX designers and product owners.
- Lead stakeholders through process documentation and other requirements gathering activities, including facilitating and leading workshops.
- Participate in report project squads throughout a report development lifecycle
- Conduct analysis and provide findings on existing and proposed reports
- Provide advice and guidance to the data teams on enterprise reporting
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and technical developers in the Enterprise Reporting Platforms team and contribute to an end product that meets user needs
- Contribute ideas and insight into process design and development
- Access data tables in an enterprise data warehouse and read data columns and values
- Facilitate meetings and share knowledge internally and externally to the Platforms team.
- Provide input on the team's work practices to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Provide support in collating and triaging incoming work requests from the business.
Contemporary attitude to disability
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to engage in negotiation if dealing with external providers.
- Ability to work within the team and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Ability to work closely with the participant and their carer/s.
- Commitment to achieving positive outcomes for NDIS participants and the Scheme.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to synthesise and analyse information and make decisions.
- Judgment and decision making within delegated limits in relation to accountability of funds and interactions with individuals and communities.
- UX/UI designers
- SAS/BI Developers
- React and Hana Developers
- Enterprise Reporting Platform team; Assistant Directors
- BI Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Areas
- Minimum 4 years work experience as a business analyst in or similar role
- An understanding of business intelligence concepts, or previous exposure to working in a data driven environment, or experience with contributing to requirements for organisational reporting
- Familiarity with data tables and reading data values
- Familiarity with SAS EG, SAS Visual Analytics and SQL or similar
- Ability to quickly learn about complex business environments
- Experience with the Atlassian Software Suite
In order to proceed with you application please ensure you update your Resume to reflect the above job description and show experiences and skill sets to match.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈