2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and UK only
Interested in joining an organisation that is being recognised for the evolution of its products and the impact this has on clinical trial recruitment? Here at Antidote, we dare to change the status quo when it comes to helping match patients to clinical trials. We aim to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them.
We are a team of ~ 45 people, with dramatic growth plans and exciting projects to deliver in 2021.
The Product team is currently small, with 2 Senior Product Managers and a Head of Design, but growing.
The role is currently fully remote and can be based from either the US (preference to East Coast based candidates) or the UK (proximity to London would be beneficial)
The Business Analyst is responsible for business need analysis and process mapping, and then developing technical specifications for proposed software solutions. This role works closely with other Product Managers, Engineering Leads, system users and stakeholders (internal or external).
You must be comfortable working in shades of grey as you will be responsible for driving clarity from ambiguity including putting the system/structure in place, and have a wealth of experience doing this autonomously.
- Responsible for gathering and producing business systems requirements and supporting the delivery of projects.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements & identify ways to improve
- Help support projects across the digital, data and tech departments across the entire lifecycle from start to finish ensuring any business requirements that need to be developed are done so
- Partner with product manager(s) to manage the backlog of development requests with key stakeholders and facilitate the prioritisation of requests based on the value case.
- Define the end to end flow of any requirement identifying stakeholder departments and the user journey, including associated process mapping to drive clarity of current vs. future state.
- Support the QA process by assisting in creating acceptance criteria, facilitating the UAT process etc.
- Analysis of business processes and systems, with recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling, measurement and statistical application.
- First and foremost, you are an experienced Business Analyst with demonstrable experience working in an Agile environment. At interview, we'd like to understand your experience and knowledge of following standard agile principles and practices.
- You have proven experience in business process analysis and process improvement. During interview, we'd like to understand your approaches to business improvement and comprehend projects in which you led business improvement changes.
- You have good knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle with demonstrable experience working with cross-functional engineering and product teams.
- You have demonstrable stakeholder management experience. We'd like to understand your experience liaising with key business stakeholders, managing expectations, dealing with new requests, and collaborating on key priorities and deliverables to ensure solutions meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Effective communication is a prerequisite; you are confident in communicating with varying levels of stakeholders and driving clear communications across the business.
- You need to be able to keep pace so experience working in a fast moving startup environment would be beneficial
- Due to the nature of our industry, it would be an advantage if you had healthcare experience, or a background in medical informatics and analytics
- Medical Insurance subsidy/Private healthcare
- Monthly wellbeing subsidy
- Remote working stipend and home setup allowance
- Stock options
- 22 days holiday plus Federal Days (US) / 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (UK)
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary annual performance related bonus
Our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We provide an environment where people from all backgrounds are able to excel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and UK only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈