1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Interested in joining an organisation that is being recognised for the evolution of its products and the impact this has on clinical trial recruitment? Here at Antidote, we dare to change the status quo when it comes to helping match patients to clinical trials. We aim to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them.
We are a team of ~ 40 people, with dramatic growth plans and exciting projects to deliver in 2021.
This is a newly created role and we are looking for an experienced, ambitious, collaborative individual to join us on our journey.
This role is fully remote but preference will be given to candidates based on the EST time zone due to the need to work closely with colleagues in the UK
As part of the Antidote product team (with 2 Product Managers and a Head of Design), the Business Analyst will be responsible for business need analysis and process mapping, and then developing technical specifications for proposed software solutions. This role works closely with other Product Managers, Engineering Leads, system users and stakeholders (internal and external).
- Responsible for gathering and producing business systems requirements and supporting the delivery of projects.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements & identify ways to improve
- Help support projects across the digital, data and tech departments across the entire lifecycle from start to finish ensuring any business requirements that need to be developed are done so.
- Partner with product manager(s) to manage the backlog of development requests with key stakeholders and facilitate the prioritisation of requests based on the value case.
- Define the end to end flow of any requirement identifying stakeholder departments and the user journey, including associated process mapping to drive clarity of current vs. future state.
- Support the QA process by assisting in creating acceptance criteria, facilitating the UAT process etc.
- Analysis of business processes and systems, with recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling, measurement and statistical application.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a BA, supporting full agile software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) across multiple constituents including stakeholders, users, product and engineering
- Demonstrable self-starter, able to investigate and lead
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst in an IT department (understanding and awareness of systems, software and cloud-based solutions)
- Experience in all stages of the SDLC - requirements analysis, design, development and deployment
- Experience with agile development documentation tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence, as well as other best practice tools, is highly beneficial
- Experience working within a fast-moving startup or scaleup environment would be beneficial
- Preferable healthcare experience with background in medical informatics and analytics
Salary range: $55,000-$65,000
Full benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance subsidy
- Monthly wellbeing subsidy
- Remote working stipend and home setup allowance
- Stock options
- 22 days holiday plus Federal Days
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈