2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our talented professional services team to support a client. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting several initiatives, support the project manager, conduct/collect requirements, communicate with stakeholders. Support process improvement and business process reengineering, metrics, standards, procedural instructions (PIs), and administrative tasks, as needed.
Typical responsibilities include
- Coordinate with clients and stakeholders to gather, log and map requirements, create business process storyboards
- Coordinate and support testing, draft user acceptance test strategy and coordinate with governance boards and business owners to create scope and testing timelines
- Conduct performance assessments postproduction and coordinate with vendor on issues
- Communicate extensively with client and stakeholders to collect feedback, conduct surveys and support training requirements, including job aids, manuals and workbooks
- Assist in facilitation and coordination of meetings ensuring that read-ahead’s are relevant, quality checked, and sent out for timely reviews as well as ensure meeting minutes are submitted on time
- Draft, track and submit on time deliverables, including professional briefings on major initiatives, incorporating findings from industry research and best practices
- Provide administrative support for meetings and conferences (meeting minutes, action items, etc.)
- Promote continuous process improvement by drafting, developing, and updating business rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Coordinate with offsite teams and external organizations to conduct data calls as needed
- Support ad hoc team projects through planning, executing, and monitoring
- A BA/BS degree in the related field
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience with at least one year of working with or for the Federal government
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, superior presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve and think analytically
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive team player that is responsive and easily adaptable with an ability to step in and support the directorate with minimal direction
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements (US Citizenship Required)
- Experience in project management
- Experience with project management tools such as MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and SharePoint
- Self-starter with a genuine desire to learn is essential
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with quick turnaround for documents, briefs, and other deliverables
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome – Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education – Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Work Place in 2019!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back – Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact, or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈