AVP - Strategic Accounts
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning, Training and Application Support content is consumed. We provide large enterprises with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support & training efforts by providing contextual and step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
What sets us apart from the rest?
With over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
With a YoY growth of 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Market Leader by Gartner in the Digital Adoption space.
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
We are looking for a seasoned leader to join us as a AVP - Strategic Accounts and lead a team of Account Directors for the US East Region. The position will be responsible for setting the strategy and leading the execution for Whatfix’s expansion in the customer base of Enterprise Accounts covering the East Coast.
The position can be based out of Atlanta, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, or Washington, D.C. This position reports to the Vice President, Strategic Account Management.
About the Role
- The AVP - Strategic Accounts is a team quota carrying position. As a leader - you, along with a high-performing team (reporting in to you), will lead our expansion strategy in a named set of existing Enterprise Accounts
- The regional leader will empower, set goals & strategy and hold the team accountable for quota attainment as well as lead by example. This strategic leader collaborates with the ADs in closing on new business in existing accounts – partnering on account calls, assisting in account health monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships
- This leader is a player, mentor as well as a coach; and, is an evangelist for the needs of the business
- Manage & build a world class Account Management team based out of the East Coast. Help drive pipeline & close business to grow overall revenue of Whatfix within assigned territory
- Coach ADs through the development of key Enterprise level sales skills including forecasting & sales planning, prospecting within account base, complex deal negotiations, sales closures and cross-functional support both internally & externally
- Assesses sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to determine sales progress & areas for refinement/improvement
- Develop proven and new strategies with ADs to further penetrate Enterprise Accounts and reinforce process and steps designed to deliver value at enterprise scale
- Build and maintain CXO level relationships at key focus accounts. Drive customer engagement and value realization of Whatfix through Executive Business Reviews
- Maintain proactive line of communication with other cross functional leaders as well as senior leadership; includes developing and delivering accurate forecast and attainment details during weekly and other regular updates
- Responsible for performance management and growing the team headcount as needed. Identifies & supports opportunities for training as well as career growth across the team
- Operates well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without requiring supervision. Can think creatively and independently to resolve conflict as well as solve problems
- 15+ years of work experience with 7+ years of proven experience in building & leading a successful enterprise sales / account management team at SaaS or IT Services company
- 10+ years experience selling software in a quota-carrying position within large Fortune 500 enterprise accounts with proven ability to hunt for new opportunities
- Experience selling to buyers from CRM, HR, Learning and Development, Procurement and/or IT for Software Applications managing complex sales cycle and opening doors
- Track record of building, coaching and enabling a rapidly growing team
- Value based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis
- Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance
- Strong executive presence and ability to develop executive level (CxO) relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer
- Experience structuring and executing on Enterprise Level Agreements at Enterprises
- Excellent communication, negotiations and strategic thinking skills
- Able to work remotely with other members of your team & supervise effectively
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed. Expect upto 25 to 30% travel
- Intellectually curious - you ask open-ended questions and are genuinely interested in learning your partners and customers needs
- Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and languages
- You believe in what Whatfix is creating (a new category) and you understand how to build partnerships and solutions that support the long-term vision
You would be an excellent fit for our team if:
- You are a self-motivated, high performing sales leader who works in hustle mode to get the job done
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market and you are excited about putting your mark on something early
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Perks / Benefits
- Uncapped incentives and bonus plan
- Scope to Represent Whatfix at events like Dreamforce, SAP Sapphire, SaaStr and
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401 K Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈