Associate Producer (Russian speaking)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are looking for an associate producer who wants to work on live games and learn all about live operations and games as a service.
Ideally you are organised, have worked in a similar role in Gaming (mobile) before and are a great communicator and team player.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world. Must be Russian speaking.
- Assist Producer in managing workflow, task management (JIRA), knowledge-base (Confluence)
- Manage a small team of Game Masters
- Analyses data, builds automated reports, and works with Live Ops to get all necessary data
- Assist in managing in game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Works with teams to identify, test, and measure hypotheses
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to team in a timely fashion
- Manage team internal reporting of KPIs, creation of post-mortems
- Bonus: Experience with Ad monetisation
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
- Passion for games
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈