Associate/Manager, Private Label Genomics Business / Sales
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Phosphorus, our vision is to create a world where genomics keep people healthier. We have built a genetic testing platform consisting of a suite of genetic tests, leading edge technology, and a sophisticated software engine to partner with and empower the physicians and patients we serve.
Our scientific knowledge and laboratory expertise has uniquely positioned us to respond to the global pandemic by developing one of only a handful of saliva based COVID-19 RT-qPCR tests to receive an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for at home collection.
We are seeking an individual to lead our Private Label business line, a strategic priority for our company. Our goal is to help consumer and patient facing organizations add genomics as a part of their core offerings, built on top of our genetic testing platform technology. Our service offering appeals directly to the executive team of brand-forward health and wellness companies that engage with individuals (i.e., B2B2C).
We value problem solving, effective program management skills, and a customer focused orientation over sales experience.
This position reports directly to the VP, Strategic Growth and works closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and CEO.
- Manage and drive business with an existing pipeline
- Build out and enhance the current pipeline
- Own the go to market strategy
- Drive sales lifecycle from introduction to close
- Spend 70%-80% of time actively engaging with prospective clients
- 4-6 years experience in business development, sales, customer success, consulting, or customer-facing roles
- Experience with Direct to Consumer product development or sales, particularly in the healthcare space
- Familiarity with performance marketing within the healthcare space as well as the many emerging players leveraging Direct to Consumer business models to better acquire and engage patient
- High degree of ownership and ability to work without a playbook
- Focus on metrics, revenue, and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- This role reports into the VP, Strategic Growth, who is responsible for all commercial activity at Phosphorus
- Phosphorus has offices in New York, NY and Secaucus, NJ, but this position can be remote
- Competitive Base + Performance Bonus
- 401K Company Match
- Healthcare, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA
- Remote work options
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈