Associate Director of Customer Success
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany or the Netherlands.
Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning content and Application Support is consumed. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 500 companies) with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support/training efforts by providing Contextual and Step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
Our Customer Success team of around 70+ members is working with large enterprises spread across North Americas (70%), European (20%), and ANZ (10%) regions. This will be a remote working opportunity, based out of Germany or the Netherlands.
What will you get to do?
- Be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from on-boarding through the duration of their subscription period
- Provide product trainings to enable the customers to realize the potential of Whatfix
- Drive product adoption and take actions to continuously improve on the same
- Build value-based relationships with customers and create Whatfix champions
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews (EBRs and QBRs) to understand customer lifecycle milestones, communicate the value of our product, showcase ROI.
- Drive desired customer outcomes through a consultative approach
- Ensure customer retention by negotiating and closing renewals
- Identify opportunities of upselling and cross-selling along with the Account Managers
- Identify appropriate business use cases where Whatfix can be deployed
- Establish deployment goals and desired success outcomes and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer – Understand their problems and provide advice on the same on how Whatfix can help solve the same.
- Communicate and brain-storm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine product roadmap
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Drive customer advocacy
- Show leadership in finding more effective ways to solve customer problems
- Drive in-person Strategic conversations and Business Reviews throughout our Customers in Germany, Netherlands and rest of Europe
Our ideal Associate Director of Customer Success:
- Has 8 to 14 years of work experience in a high-touch Customer-facing role (preferably in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company with International Fortune 500 customers)
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with international customers (US, Europe, Australia, etc)
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products
- Managed customers across different regions in the past and knows how to manage them differently
- Exhibits a true passion for Customers and for Customer Success
- Has experience in customer success and account management, preferably for B2B SaaS products
- Possesses strong listening and coordination skills to comprehend the customer's concern and work along with the product/engineering team to successfully resolve them
- Has led teams in the past and knows how to derive exceptional results from them
What sets us apart from the rest?
- With more than 100 of the "Fortune 500" companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco. The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Global Market Leader by Gartner in the digital adoption space
- Our Customer Obsession is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- This is what our investors have to say - Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany or the Netherlands..
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈