4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Tonic Games Group brings together a family of world-class developers and publishers who believe that games are for everyone. More than 300 people strong; we bring together Mediatonic, Fortitude Games and The Irregular Corporation to create original IP and to invest in independent game developers globally.
We continue to build on our ambitions and projects, as such we are looking to hire an Assistant Producer to join TIC.
Inspired by the different passions of players across the world, The Irregular Corporation is a global publisher of unique and engaging games with a focus on supporting independent developers to help realise the full potential of their game.
We’re a remote working organisation, so you can work from anywhere. We use instant messaging, video calls and documentation to communicate, and we all get together in London once a quarter (frequency may change).
As a group, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry. We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term.
We’re looking for an Assistant Producer to support our existing production team to ensure each of our games has a smooth, well-organised and successful launch. You’ll be playing a key role in the production team, working closely with our senior producers and external development partners to organise and assist in all areas of production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining QA Resources: Working closely with external QA partners to organise coverage for all projects and helping to maintain any bug tracking tools to keep this process flowing smoothly.
- Organising Localisation: Working closely with senior production team members and external localisation partners to organise any translation needs a project has.
- Age Ratings: Taking the lead on the process of acquiring age ratings from various age ratings boards.
- Platform Certification: Assisting the senior production team with the process of efficiently getting games through first-party certification processes.
- Production Assistance: Assisting the senior production team via involvement in key meetings, document production and tracking action points & risks across multiple projects.
- Asset Management: Coordinating and maintaining art and build assets and delivering them to external partners.
- Build Reviews: Playing and providing feedback on in-development builds to key stakeholders.
- Live Operations Support: Liaising with the community management team making them aware of potential issues as well as reporting back to the senior production team on issues the community are reporting.
We are looking for an Assistant Producer with a full project life-cycle experience in an internal or external production role.
You will be:
- Beyond organised, with a proven system for capturing, prioritising and executing tasks across multiple projects
- The best communicator with an eye for detail
- A strong multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple projects at once with ease
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and relatively independently
- Passionate about games!
- Familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software
- Understanding of what constitutes a great quality bar in video games
- Experience with QA processes and localisation as part of video game production.
- Great written and spoken English.
Want to Work for us?
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries and private health care.
How to apply & really impress us?
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈