Dropset Gorgeous LLC
3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As an Administrative Assistant, your role is to provide administrative and project management support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with the Business/FinanceManager to support them with all bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting as well as content creation and other administrative tasks.
- Effectively communicating & managing all administrative tasks related to bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting
- Managing all incoming emails and messages that do not require the attention of the Business Manager while providing other office assistant duties
- Organizing and creating paperwork for vendors and contractors
- Reviewing blog posts, articles, recipes and other content to ensure that they work with the intended objective for customer satisfaction
- Supporting the team by conducting all financial and accounting functions as assigned by management
- Maintaining employee and customer files as needed
- Supporting the management team and responding to administrative inquiries and project management tasks if needed
- Organizing and scheduling meetings while making sure management is well prepared & that all notes/action items are taken/distributed quickly.
- Communicating effectively when and if time constraints are preventing you from completing tasks on time.
- Providing administrative support and back-up to other departments
- Providing all editing documents with minimal revision
- Being available for mandatory weekly team meetings and any other planned meetings that are deemed vital by management
- Following team protocol surrounding hours and task management tracking with hours fully updated at the end of each workday
- Creating and managing Excel spreadsheets, Standard Operating Procedures, Powerpoint Presentations, On-Boarding packages
- Managing all confidential files and confidential and administrative files
- Communicating with any contractors or vendors as needed (ex. CPA).
- ANY other duties deemed necessary by management
- All deliverables are addressed within 1 hour of being assigned and submitted for review 48 hours prior to the deadline or the next client meeting.
- All deliverables need minimal revisions and edits as you become more familiar with structures
- Working knowledge in GSuite - Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Doc is required. Basic skills in Photoshop and Illustrator would be a bonus.
- Minimum of 2 years of admin experience highly preferred.
- Embody the company brand in day-to-day work
- Experience in nutrition or Keto is preferred.
- Experience with stakeholder management, vendors, and bookkeeping is required
- Must work well under deadlines and pressing situations.
- Must have an innate ability to seek out answers from other sources and problem-solve with little input from supervisors.
- Must be hungry, willing to learn, and grow with the company
- Expert communication skills. Both written and spoken.
- Having a stable and reliable internet connection at all times
- Must be available 9:30 am - 7 pm EST Monday - Friday
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈