2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Xaqt is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Workforce Scheduler to join us!
At Xaqt, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and deliver customer experience.
This role will provide staffing optimization analysis and scheduling support to our management and Xaqt teams. The ideal Workforce Scheduler will work to ensure our partners are happy, execute tasks promptly, and provide insights based on data.
This is a remote position
Hours:Standard business hours
Rate: Based on experience
- Ensure schedules are generated and updated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources.
- Interface with operational management to understand the fast-changing business needs and make updates where necessary.
- Ensure data integrity within WFM and scheduling systems.
- Study department work, vacation, and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for planning purposes.
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios.
- Must have 2+ years of workforce scheduling or planning experience in a call center environment.
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software (IEX, Nice, Aspect, etc.) suite is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency with Excel (advanced - intermediate level) and Google Sheets.
- Excellent analytical skills with carefully honed written and visual communication skills.
- Understand Call Center Operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals.
- Understand Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals.
- See problems as challenges and can use your analytical skills to prepare insights, adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- Xaqt is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈