Virtual Tasting Emcee (Moderator)
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global creative agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/b-to-b engagement and sponsorship marketing. We are committed to constantly evolving, refining and inventing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work and live their lives. Headquartered in NYC, we have 1,450 employees and 7,000 Brand Ambassadors operating in 31 offices globally, with reach in 19 markets across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Visit www.mktg.com for more information.
The virtual tasting moderator is pivotal in ensuring we activate the best in class virtual events.
A Virtual Moderator engages the audience, keeps the energy up, ensure a seamless transition between sections of the event and keeps the event moving at a steady pace within time constraints. A skilled moderator creates an atmosphere of interest and expectation, adds insights, levity, and value. An experienced, confident, professional moderator is essential to the success of our virtual events. The role brings enthusiasm and energy, an ability to truly connect with audiences through expression, improvisation and connection with the presenter.
The role entails managing the virtual guest list, welcomes attendees, tees up presenter, drives slides of presentations, vibes with presenter, manages Q&A and closes out event.
Virtual events will take place Tuesday's through Thursday's 5pm – 9pm.
- Managing a webinar on the virtual platform (Zoom), allowing guests in, starting meeting, moderating questions and polls, and ensuring basic sound and visual aspects of the meeting are functioning
- Ability to set-up and use web camera
- Keeping the energy and vibe of event, engaging audience
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years hosting or Emceeing events a plus
- Theater, music or other artistic skills are appreciated, but not essential
- Ability to ad-lib and improvise, entertain and delight audience
- Comfortable with navigating a digital meeting platform
- Confident, self-motivated and able to demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈