Virtual Event Producer
Galas At Home
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: All others
We're helping non-profits move their in-person event to become "virtual live galas". We partner with auctioneers to take care of all the details of the event.
Currently, it's just me (technical and sales), and I need someone who can help to get into the details of an event, work with the client, and make the event happen. Key missing things this person will help to manage:
- Work with the client/auctioneer to solidify the script for the event
- Problem solve activities being blocked on the checklist
- Revise our process template and add/clarify things as we get better at producing events
- Assign/review work from the graphic designer for slides etc
- Technical ability to use auction management software.
- Take the role of production director during the event
In your cover letter, please specifically give examples for each of the following:
- Experience in storytelling or scripting
- Experience in leading the production of events
- Any experience working on in-person galas
- Any online event experience (any links online?)
- Any processes or checklists you have built before
This role is an entirely remote position, and you can be anywhere in North America
As we are just starting, this role is 10-15 hours a week (as needed)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈