Video Editor / Motion Graphic
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: All others
A creative, skilled and innovative Video Editor?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
The Frontiers Design team, working as part of the wider Marketing and Communications department, to bring amazing science to a broad public and support a global switch to Open Science.
We’re looking for
A creative Video Editor with a sharp eye for detail. Reporting to the Design Manager, you are able to work as part of a team to develop engaging, on-brand designs for a variety of media channels.
Curious of what awaits you? Here's a small glimpse of what we do:
-As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for developing storylines and editing footage for all video content — interviews with industry experts, inspiring science stories, thought-leadership pieces, short documentaries, and even podcasts.
What You'll Do
- Create user-centric content and tell compelling stories through best-in-class videos for distribution on our website, blog, and social media channels.
- Create video guidelines for consistency, quality, and collaboration. Collaborate with our broader communications and design team to ideate video strategies to increase the reach and engagement of our content.
- Support Marketing teams in the development of new concepts and campaign assets, from branded content to social ads.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- A self-starter with a drive to take initiative and tackle challenges head-on. .
- Proven experience in video editing for a broad range of content formats.
- Experience with video content creation for brands and adaptation for social media platforms.
- Expert proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe After Effects), - knowledge of color grading and basic audio design and mixing are a plus.
- Skilled in creating idents, title cards and complex motion design graphics.
- Detail-oriented and organized and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Tech-savvy, adaptable i and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business-level Proficient in English, which is the working language at Frontiers.
It Would Be Great If
- You have a portfolio highlighting your projects and your specific contributions.
- You’ve worked in the SaaS industry or a tech startup.
- 25 days vacation per year and Christmas office closure.
- Participation in the company's annual bonus scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- In-house well-being activities including a variety of sports and social clubs.
Frontiers has taken the decision to offer our employees full flexibility to work-from-home (within the country of employment) until June 2021.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination - including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Start date: April 2021
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈