Video Editor (EN & ES)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European-time zones
Category: All others
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 1.5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does the Video Editor of the Marketing department at Domestika do?
You will work editing promotional content related to Domestika courses and promotions linked to the company's communication campaigns. You will be in charge of creating new formats and postproduction of these contents.
We are looking for someone who has mastered the audiovisual language, is up to date with new trends and knows how to adapt to the particularities of each project to join the Marketing video creation team.
The selected person will be part of the Marketing team. This team is in a growth phase so this is a time where there are many opportunities to develop innovative ideas and formats.
- High level of Spanish and English.
- 3 or more years of previous experience in artistic and audiovisual editing in previous jobs, with experience in advertising content.
- Mastery of video editing software (Premiere).
- Experience in basic color correction.
It is a plus if:
- You have experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- You have design and sound design knowledge.
- You are passionate about everything creative.
- You have the ability to edit intuitively and proactively, with good taste for music selection and flexibility to adapt to different audiovisual languages.
- You understand the communication needs for promotional content for social networks.
- You edit new audiovisual creative formats that connect daily with our community.
- You are responsible for the quality of the visual and sound editing.
- You are highly sensitive and have a taste for narrative.
- You have artistic criteria.
- You pursue audiovisual excellence in each project.
- You are responsible and meet the delivery deadlines.
- You enjoy working as a team.
- You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats and adapt to new platforms.
- You are flexible and move freely in changing and demanding work environments.
- You are positive.
- You are an advocate of creativity.
- You communicate with clarity and passion and pass it on to the people who work with you.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of the Media content:
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: European-time zones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈