1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: All others
Curious to grow? Join a team that’s passionate about making buying and selling a great experience.
Together with carsales this is your opportunity to join our exciting RedBook Inspect team. Reporting to the Remote Operations Manager, you will be conducting Remote Video Assessments with clients across Australia from the comfort of your home.
We are open to location for this role, you could be based in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane.
What’s on offer
- We’re a certified Great Place to Work, Family Friendly Workplace and WGEA Employer of Choice.
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, four weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, six weeks paid gender transition leave.
- Regular Hackathons, endless learning and development opportunities, and a range of activities that will help support your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
What you’ll be doing
- Completing Remote Video Assessments and generating reports on our purpose-built digital app.
- Understand and share expertise in both retail and business clients across a wide range of motor vehicles.
- Contacting customers to book in RVA’s and liaising with owners, sellers and buying customers about assessment reports.
- Responding to emails and phone calls promptly, in a professional manner using your strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Monitor the progress of bookings throughout the day, pre-empting and/or problem-solving any issues before or as they arise to create the best outcome and turnaround times for the customer.
What we are looking for?
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable, ideally working with a large range of motor vehicles or caravans.
- A can-do, proactive work ethic and a result driven mindset – you’re happy to get involved with any task required to get the job done.
- We are a customer centric business so you will share this passion too and provide an exceptional level of service for our customers.
- High level attention to detail and fault-finding experience.
- Familiar with Apple iOS and Android Systems desirable.
- Ability to work well autonomously, keeping busy and value-add during quiet periods.
- Precise data entry skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and use initiative, problem-solve and think on your feet.
- Demonstrate inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously).
A few other things we want to let you know about...
carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage everyone of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply. If you’re a candidate with a disability or you’ll need some adjustments to be at your best, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer, including part time. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
We are a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer which means we are committed to responding to every job applicant.
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈