2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
- Write and edit clear, concise, jargon-free product copy (in-app copy, notifications, error messages, product documentation, release notes, and more) that helps Lucid clients meet their business goals
- Study customer behavior, user feedback and trends, and the market research competitive landscape and become a subject matter expert of all Lucid products
- Champion the Lucid brand voice and style throughout all products and documentation
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and other stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that customer needs are being met within our documentation
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines for the suite of Lucid products
- Communicate with all sales and customer-facing roles at Lucid to create a strong voice and tone for our suite of products
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lucid’s Support Site - including possible creation of multimedia documentation and guidance (ie, screenshots, gifs, movies, audio)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of samples that demonstrate your skills and effectiveness as a UX writer
- A clear and friendly writing style
- Experience creating documentation for technical, digital products and/or software
- Experience writing and working with a CMS or other technical content management systems
- Experience working with in-app Product communication software, such as AppCues or WalkMe
- The ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects. You'll have plenty to do—know where your efforts will have the most impact
- A willingness to pitch ideas to cross-functional stakeholders and an understanding of when it makes sense to push back
- An appetite for problem solving in a quickly-changing landscape
- Interest in researching new and better ways to communicate to our users, whether that is auditing new tools, finding better methods of connecting in-app, or something totally new!
- Demonstrated experience increasing product adoption through documentation and content strategy
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!