US Sports Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Teqball is an international group with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
In this position, you will be responsible for building and expanding Teqball in the United States, while overseeing the operational processes as well. We need a colleague who can work quickly and independently both in the field and in the background, can easily adapt to different circumstances and drive Teqball into success in the US. In the first couple of months, you will be joining us in our Budapest office to get all the training you'll need to do your best in this position; then you will have to move to the United States. Thus, we need you to have either US citizenship or a Green Card.
• Liaise effectively with all stakeholders and partners
• Plan events and tournaments that may require pulling city, neighbourhood, and building permits
• Immaculate record keeping
• Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
• Assist with performance management procedures
• Assist with payroll
• Managing inventory of assets, coordinating with vendors, and submitting invoices to Finance
• Sending out and receiving mail and packages
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
• Assist in screening resumes
• Conduct initial phone screens
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
• Sending faxes and emails
• Assisting in various daily operations
• Greeting guests and visitors
• Take part in Teqball events around the city/country (play, observe, film, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in sport or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of experience in an administrative/sports-related role
- Proficient English-knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work permit OR American citizenship is a MUST
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop and phone
- Full health insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈