Loginsoft Consulting LLC
2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Training Manager (Operational Excellence)
Location: Knoxville, TN (Will consider Remote worker) - EST so work schedule is synched with team
Duration: 6+ Months
Description: Looking for a creative self-driven individual who can tap into their sense of fun to create a series of training modules related to Operational Excellence for Client's Direct to Consumer organization.
- Working with Director of OE to organize non-technical content into training series and modules
- Developing training modules related to Operational Excellence (OE) scope, including creative design, voice narration, and quiz questions.
- Converting documented content into training content.
- Publishing training materials to Bridge LMS system.
- Curating distribution groups
- Drafting communications related to training content.
- Self-Driven to develop content independently based on instructions.
- Experience creating training materials
- End-user perspective
Nice to Have:
- Atlassian Confluence / wiki skillset
- Social Media Marketing
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈