Test Prep Instructor
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
MasteryPrep’s mission is to level the playing field in education by offering the most effective test preparation available. Through our live instruction, online resources, and curriculum, we positively affect students nationwide by providing essential test-taking skills, leading to increased test scores. The MasteryPrep Virtual Instructor leads an engaging learning experience in Boot Camps and online Booster Classes.
MasteryPrep Instructors receive extensive training that boosts their instruction and presentation skills, resulting in professional growth and a transformative learning environment for students.
We offer unique opportunities for educators who are willing and able to teach virtually and to help high school students score college-ready on standardized tests, such as the ACT and SAT.
MasteryPrep provides our instructors with the tools and materials necessary for successful instruction.
• Inc. 5000 four years in a row
• Entrepreneur 360 company
• 2020 Louisiana Growth Leader
• #1 provider of ACT preparation (prep >5% of all U.S. test takers)
Our diverse team consists of compassionate, intelligent, and highly energetic individuals. Remote team members are connected to the whole through appropriate touch-points, support, and partnerships. MasteryPrep promises engaging learning experiences to our customers, and our "dynamic presenters" deliver! Check out what our Instructors say about working with us:
“MasteryPrep is a great teaching experience. It allows me to help prepare students for the biggest test that will determine their future. I enjoy watching my students build their confidence, and being with them each step of this journey.”
“MasteryPrep gives me a unique opportunity to use my experience as a certified teacher in a positive and life-changing way for students. The joy on their faces when they have achieved their desired ACT goal is so rewarding.”
- Positive Attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Virtual Presentation and/or Teaching Experience preferred but not required
- Test Prep experience preferred but not required
- Technology fluency
- An internet connection that supports streaming video with a minimum up/down speed of 1mpbs upload and 10mbps download
- A web camera and ability to present in a professional way from your computer
- This position does NOT require a teaching certification
- Successful completion of MasteryPrep’s intensive instructor training
- Ability to work remotely and report regularly
- Willingness to receive and implement instructional feedback
- Deep belief in the potential of all students and a deep commitment to helping students reach their full potential
- Ability to communicate and work with students and administration
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Respect for individuals' diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
Position: Independent Contractor
Pay: Determined by employment contract type (Full-time Seasonal, Program-based, Event-based)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈