Supply Chain Coordinator
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Rocketbook is a high-performance team, revolutionizing the way millions of people use and digitize handwritten notes. In the past few years, we've become a disruptive force in the office supply industry by delivering a unique blend of digital and physical innovation. We're just getting started.
Do you enjoy logistics and supply chain management? Do you want to work with an innovative team that invents cutting edge office and school products?
Awesome! We're looking for a talented supply chain coordinator to join the Rocketbook Crew!
Who YOU are:
- Highly organized and capable of tracking multiple moving pieces
- Proficient with Excel to generate reports, pivot tables, charts, and trackers
- Tech savvy enough to manage multiple SaaS platforms
- Always looking for ways to improve efficiency, regardless of the task
- Hard-working, team player, and a pleasure to be around
- 2-3 years of experience in a supply chain-oriented role
What you'll DO:
- Issue purchase orders to our suppliers based on analysis of sales forecast
- Track timelines and the arrival of all raw materials and accessories
- Collaborate with Product team to finalize new products and land them in our warehouses
- Work directly with our manufacturing vendors to maintain production schedule while ensuring quality
- Identify and implement system improvements such as PO generation and reconciliation
Bonus Points: Experience with writing and/or running Ruby or Python scripts to automate repetitive tasks
What you WON'T do:
- Wait for creative ideas to be handed to you, or initiative to be requested of you
- Work within the strict boundaries of your job description or department charter
- Be uncourteous to your teammates, not help them succeed, or hold back opportunities to help the business grow
- Remain stagnant as a professional and individual
- Keep your curiosity, opinions, quirks, and terrible jokes to yourself
No need to apply if:
- You aren't an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- You don't have ideas and you wait for someone else to execute.
- You can't strategically plan OR you are highly uncomfortable when the plan changes.
- You aren't curious and don't want to grow individually.
- You can't give and receive LOTS of constructive feedback.
- You aren't fun to be around.
- You hate geeky sci-fi movies and cheesy space puns.
Pro Tip: Top candidates will be self-starters who are able to execute quickly on the day-to-day tasks at hand while always looking for ways to improve on processes in the future.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible and unlimited vacation policy
- 401(K) plan with match
- Remote-work friendly
Rocketbook is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈