Social Media Community Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
TruePoint Communications is seeking an independent contractor with a passion for social media to join our community management team for a global brand.
Overview: Generate meaningful results for the Digital Media team by serving on a team of Social Media Community Managers and successfully conduct social listening, proactive engagement, and reactive reputation scenarios; manage a brand content across a variety of different social networks including Facebook and Twitter, and act as liaison with multiple client teams.
This is an independent contractor position with an alternative work schedule, allowing for remote work and a flexible schedule. This position will work approximately 25 hours per week, primarily nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Conduct social listening, community management and handle reactive reputation scenarios; manage a brand's content across a variety of different social networks
- Work with enterprise-publishing and listening tools. Write social media content. Engage with customers on news, products and services and share relevant information/content/links. Identify, flag, and engage in trending topics. Document and monitor additional activity as requested
- Conduct standardized reporting and analysis in real-time and as-needed during times of crisis and high-volume activity
- Support account leads by consistently responding to client communications, ensuring goals and objectives are being met
- Provide timely updates to account leadership, and the client when needed
- Support onboarding/training efforts, as needed
- Background in customer experience management
- Possess excellent social listening skills
- Experience utilizing customer experience platforms, like Sprinklr
- Have strong oral, writing, and editing skills including the ability to write polished marketing materials, without errors
- Demonstrate creative and tactical thinking and the ability to effectively express concepts to senior team members
- Interact professionally with client executives, possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively develop client reports in a timely manner
- A genuine interest in developing expertise in social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat
- Proactively share industry changes and updates with team members and clients
- Demonstrate optimization of clients' social media presence
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with social media community management and/or social listening for a major brand
- Proactive and takes initiative
- A concise and articulate writer
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Prompt and reliable
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Experience with WebEx and Microsoft Teams is a plus
- Experience with Sprinklr is a plus
- Works collaboratively; contributes to and keeps up with a high-performing team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈