Senior Technical Project Manager
2 weeks ago
North America Only
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are a Security company and Auth0's Security team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager who can help execute a wide range of technical projects across the Security & Compliance organization. This role works closely with internal teams and stakeholders to bring clarity, focus, rigor, and accountability to projects large and small, and is a critical voice in the planning and execution of our overall strategy. This position is a trusted partner to our organization’s senior leadership team and will help develop actionable solutions and strategies.
In this role you will:
- Deliver complex, large-scale technical projects involving multiple Security and Compliance teams and cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Develop, socialize, and execute project and resource plans, with accuracy and in close collaboration with technical resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to the leadership team and project stakeholders.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- Share meaningful input and feedback to promote organizational development and continuous improvement.
- Engage and energize our teams to achieve ambitious goals.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience of technical project management in a fast-growing SaaS environment.
- Track record of successfully managing and executing mid-to-large scale software development projects with product-driven engineering teams.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders, including senior-level executives.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- An ability to add value to a conversation, even when you are not familiar with the entire context.
- Detail-oriented, and self-motivated, with strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience with information security and/or compliance standardsCurrent project/program management certification (ex: PMP)
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!