Senior Program Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
Category: All others
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
SecurityScorecard is expanding our Program Management team to include a Program Manager focused on technical delivery against our product roadmap. The ideal candidate offers experience organizing and coordinating projects across multiple cross-functional teams, applying their best practices to ensure projects run consistently. This is an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager who loves fast paced development, the chance to make an impact and the visibility of serving as a true cross-functional leader within the organization. SecurityScorecard has recently been recognized by Forrester Research, Inc. as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Cybersecurity Risk Rating Solutions, Q4 2018 report, earning highest ratings for our product offerings. This role will report to our VP of Program Management.
What you will do
- Lead projects using both traditional and agile methodologies, and develop efficient hybrid processes based on project needs and efficiency Define project targets and workloads via sprint planning, daily standup activities and retrospectives.
- Lead the team successfully towards its target goals, via consistent monitoring of project conditions and appropriate prioritization tradeoffs Proactively identify, monitor and communicate progress of all milestones within and across teams Support the team’s efforts to identify, communicate, and resolve interdependencies, risks, and issues.
- Help teams manage and resolve conflicts.
- Drive decisions through consensus and deep partnerships with both technology and business partners Coach team through agile processes and lead a team through OKR breakdown, KPI definition, and prioritization techniques Manages through conversations and relationships, rather than documents and meetings
The SecurityScorecard team is a fully distributed workforce that spans four continents with primary development areas in New York, Argentina and the Czech Republic. A successful candidate will be comfortable with managing within a fully distributed workforce.
- 5+ years experience as a Project or Program Manager in a startup or Enterprise Software environment
- Experience in managing OKR and KPI centric teams
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors, contracts, and project plans Experience working with customer facing web platforms/Saas Platforms
- Deep Experience with Jira and Confluence Experience using data to create dashboards related to team progress, productivity etc.
Experience managing highly technical cross functional teams PMP, CAPM, or ScrumMaster certification a plus Experience with Google Drive, Slack, Zoom
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈