Senior Editor of German
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany
Category: All others
1. Plan and manage all daily news operation in Germany : Follow and update top news quickly and regularly on the app, monitor and control the potential legal risk, etc.
2. Coach and supervise the junior editors.
3. Conduct market research and user studies.
4. Collaborate with other related departments like Product, R&D, etc.
1. Proven experience of 3+ years in top medias.
2. Rigorous, methodical and strongly motivated by journalism.
3. Open-mind, good sense of mobile internet, keep up with the internet trends.
4. Great sensitivity to data, able to improve the quality of work by analyzing the statistics.
5. Exceptional ability and experienced in team management.
6. German native speaker, proficiency in English or Chinese.
7. MNC Working Experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈