Senior Dev Ops Engineer at IDx Technologies Inc. (Coralville, IA) (allows remote)
IDx Technologies Inc.
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Central Time +/- 4 hours
First appeared on StackOverflow
Category: All others
What we are looking for:
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a high-impact role where you will work closely with the software engineering teams to help them deploy critical software to AWS. This position will have significant impact on building out our growing infrastructure, implementing infrastructure-as-code with Pulumi, and leveraging Kubernetes for orchestration of Docker containers.
A passion for data security is key as you will be frequently dealing with patient data that falls under HIPAA regulations. Your desire and ability to collaborate, mentor, and learn is critical to your success at IDx. You must have a demonstrable enthusiasm for good DevOps practices and an irresistible urge to share them with others. You are someone who identifies issues early and brings them to the table along with multiple solutions. You believe that continuous improvement is key to the difference between good and great and can inspire others to follow your example. You love learning and teaching and find satisfaction in multiplying the effectiveness of those around you.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Apply best practices and help others understand their importance.
- Effectively document the architecture, design and functionality of implementations.
- Have awareness of new trends, technologies, and tools and understand when to apply them.
- Communicate complicated technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Make others better through documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
- Strong analytical skills with great verbal and written communication.
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying complex solutions.
- Experience with both Linux and Windows.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- At least 5 years’ DevOps experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building "Infrastructure as Code" with a strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Experience making decisions that balance the tradeoffs between technical and business needs.
- Applicants must not now or in the future need IDx to sponsor an immigration case for employment (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).
What will help you in this role:
- Experience delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations.
- AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Pulumi or Terraform.
- Experience working with data in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Knowledge of or interest in the medical device software development industry.
- Experience working in an ISO- or FDA-regulated environment, or another highly regulated environment (FAA, etc.) and working with Quality Management Systems.
IDx is a challenging and rewarding environment that provides amazing opportunities to:
- Work on unique opportunities that will be hard to find at other companies.
- Work on the first ever autonomous AI system cleared by the FDA to provide a diagnostic decision.
- Work with world-renowned doctors who are pushing the limits of machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex problems/projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!