2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico
Category: All others
Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a strong Remote Resource Manager:
- Reviewing future project resource requirements by:
- Analysis of sales pipeline, resourcing requirements for new teams and likelihood and timing of new opportunities
- Reviewing project status and potential ramp-up, ramp-down needs
- Reviewing current staff / seniority / efficiency and placement against resourcing gaps
- Identify resources gaps and inform new hiring requirements while managing requirement / candidate pipeline
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience, taking into account team structure and effectiveness
- Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Hiring new staff in accordance with project budgets and collaboration with delivery leads, project management staff, recruitment and department leads
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records which are utilized across organization and teams
- Manage relationships with partner agencies and process staffing requests to assure allocation of resources to project teams
- Role services North American Region with global resources pools for globally distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, or similar.
- A post-secondary qualification in business management or finance will be advantageous.
- At least five years' experience in resource management in a similar industry.
- Proficiency in resources planning and project management software.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience in software development environment is a must have
- Agility, responsiveness, adaptability to ever-changing context and conditions
- Solution-oriented attitude and creative problem solving skills are required
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
- Fully remote.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈