1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
WHO WE ARE
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We build, sell, and implement powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage operations and maintenance activities across their buildings and infrastructure portfolio. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, improve space utilization, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
As a Project Manager, you will be in the driver's seat as our customers begin or continue their journey with Cartegraph. You will serve as the primary point of contact as you help our customers refine their goals into measurable accomplishments, and you will ensure they meet their objectives. Simultaneously, you'll coordinate with internal experts to support you and our customers while managing timelines and budget.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Manage and oversee all aspects (resources, timing, tasks, deliverables) of the customer’s project.
- Provide project leadership by helping customers refine goals into measurable, actionable deliverables.
- Simultaneously understand and support the customer’s strategic and tactical requirements.
- Implement and improve project related deliverables including presentations, project plans, timelines, meeting minutes, status reports, risk registers, and any other deliverables required to ensure a successful implementation.
- Maintain a sense of urgency to minimize project timelines and delays that prevent customers from achieving their goals and receiving value as soon as possible.
- Maintain up to date information in CRM and project management application.
- Maintain visibility of project tasks and effort while reviewing and approving resource time entry.
- Manage scope creep while balancing customer success, project budget, and schedule.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education and Experience
- Four-year degree in an applicable field OR a two-year degree with at least 2 years of experience with project management, negotiation/problem resolution and client service delivery.
- Ability to negotiate and mediate conflicts for the benefit of the organization and the client.
- PMP (or similar) certification preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Esri experience preferred.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Government operations experience preferred.
Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated focus on self-learning and ongoing development.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, yet openly seeks expert advice when appropriate.
- Ability to evaluate a situation and make a determination for additional dialogue regarding project objectives.
- Proven skills at making conscientious, deliberate decisions with an understanding of how decisions may affect longer-term project goals and resources.
Ability and willingness to travel 20-40%
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible...
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Options to grow your career with Cartegraph's Career Pathing program
- Collaborative work environment
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Learn more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice culture:
In our efforts to recruit those who will elevate our success and ensure a proper career fit, we have a multi-faceted application process, As a part of our process, we invite you to complete the Culture Index Survey. The survey contains two questions and should take no more than 10-15 minutes. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you are unable to complete our online employment application or require an accommodation to do so, please call 563-587-3366 for assistance.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈