1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Herman-Scheer is a brand + growth design studio for founders + companies playing the long game. Creating demand, fanatical followings and funding in sunny Venice, CA. Currently we’re WFH-ing but are okay with this role being fully remote.
We're looking for a Project Manager passionate about branding and digital to join the team. This is a full-time role reporting to our Director of Operations with a dotted line to our Lead Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be a critical part of the client service team (Director of Ops, Lead PM, Project Managers) and our project teams (Creative Director, Copywriters, Art Directors, Visual Designers, Motion Designers and Developers) in helping to seamlessly build and launch brands, websites, and content for our clients.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Support Your Project Team - radiate good energy, positivity, and enthusiasm that becomes contagious for the rest of the team. Help to make Herman-Scheer the best place in the world to work. Notice if there are things that can be done to make peoples’ work lives better (more efficient but also equally important, more enjoyable). Ensuring that team members have a clear understanding of what they should be focused on throughout the day/week, and that the plan reflects the scope & estimate for each project (meaning team members are not only clear on deliverables but also time afforded to execute on those deliverables to maintain profitability).
- Planning, Planning, & Planning - help to define project scopes, feature requests, & estimates, ensuring the feasibility and profitability of each new scope of work. Build comprehensive project briefs for the internal team and work plans for clients - manage timelines, budgets, internal resources, and independent contractors to fulfill scope & estimate requirements.
- Ensuring Client Delight - be on the client’s team just as much as you are on our team. Part of our ethos as a company is acting as a ‘partner’ for our clients, not just a work for hire. Ensuring that they feel supported by us is key. Ensuring that the internal team is meeting and exceeding all client expectations and that overall client communication is smooth, positive, and forward-thinking.
- Coordinating All Parties - coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to execute on production pieces of projects; liaise continuously throughout the production process with the client to ensure execution and timing exceed client expectations.
- Always Helping us Get Better - continuously analyze existing processes and technologies to help identify opportunities to improve efficiency, quality of work or client satisfaction/trust.
- 4+ years as a project manager at a creative/digital/marketing agency
- Experience in working on a variety of projects including branding, web, and social media content
- Proficiency in modern project management tools
- Detail-oriented and skilled in time and deadline management
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple large projects at once and at high-speed
- Above market salary
- Health care
- 15 days paid time off
- Flexible remote vs in office
- Growth opportunities in a young, hungry and rapidly growing company
- Work alongside great people, doing great work for great clients
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈