1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
Category: All others
Natilik is a specialist IT & Communications provider. Our people are real experts in their field, with genuine confidence to guide our clients.
We assist clients in applying the best possible technology to address their business and IT priorities with a clear focus on delivering the desired outcomes for their business, the IT team and its end-users.
The world of technology is in a hugely interesting period of development and modernization, with endless room for innovation and digital progress. It will be a challenging and rewarding journey and we’re keen to hear from individuals wanting to join us!
Project Management is one of the most demanding, yet rewarding, roles in Natilik. Natilik Project Managers interact with people across the business from pre-sales through to finance, assisting in the pricing (services) and scoping projects to ensure that they are deliverable.
Projects can extend across multiple product portfolios and global locations. The primary value of this role is to simultaneously support, co-ordinate and manage the resource, time, budget and scope of a project to ensure that it is delivered in line with requirement and expectation.
Working closely with the Account Teams and the Service Teams, the Project Manager is involved from the proposal stage of a solution, determining the necessary services required to deliver the project.
The key day to day responsibilities of a Natilik Project Manager include:
- Assisting clients in establishing project schedules for the proposed business solution
- Working with the Solution Architect to understand the medium and long term plans of the client and, where necessary, producing a transition plan
- Planning in detail; considering the project scope, schedule, costs, risks, communication, and quality to ensure a smooth transition to the new solution
- Ensuring that the solution is carried out, tracking project progress/milestones against the agreed plan
- Carrying out performance reporting and scope verification
- Responsible for risk monitoring and control.
We're looking for passionate people who can thrive working in a fast-paced environment. The following skills would make for a great addition to our team:
- In-depth understanding of the Project Management methodologies. Working towards or achieved a formal accreditation (such as Prince2, ITIL, Agile)
- Managing multiple complex technology solutions considering the clients existing landscape and migrating the client to their new technology efficiently
- Understanding the clients business needs and why the technology solution investment has been made
- Delivering detailed project documentation, project plans, scope of works, risk registers, testing documents and clear transition plans to demonstrate to a client how their project goals can be achieved at each stage
- Demonstrating the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients at a high level, acting as the single point of contact throughout the project deployment to ensure consistency
- A strong character with the ability to influence people across the organisation and within the client’s company to ensure that things get done when they need to be
- Controlling and adapting to the varying situations that can develop throughout a project life cycle by demonstrating determination, adherence to change and initiative
- Quarterly Awards and Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Industry-leading home working and mobility technology
- Private Healthcare
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!