2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Are you an Asana superuser? Or do you love starting companies on the path to project management?
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to execute, monitor, manage, and control cross-departmental projects and initiatives. Projects span from new initiatives, such as the integration of new customer care or new tracking systems, new program or product deployments, and new marketing & promotional initiatives. . . . to the management of ongoing and recurring projects. The Project Coordinator is expected to be a jack of all trades and be able to pivot and wear multiple hats. At times you must also feel comfortable stepping outside of your lane and be able to step in and take charge to make decisions about modifying projects when needed to get them to the finish line.
This is the perfect position for someone that enjoys the idea of being an entrepreneur and growing our organization from its early stage to help us build a project management structure. We want help creating the perfect path for each project's completion that won't overlook even the smallest of details. This is not the role for someone that is looking for a pre-established PMO. Here, you'll have the opportunity to be an architect and general contractor to help us get the job done.
This role can be a stepping stone to move into a project manager role in the future. This is an incredible opportunity for an organizationally minded, detail-oriented, highly energetic driver to contribute to an organization that's making a massive contribution to the world.
If scheduling, prioritization, and extreme organization are your love languages, if you are highly skilled in both written and oral communication, and if managing and streamlining multiple moving pieces, departments and people is your jam, this may be the ideal position for you.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting a growing company and starting a PMO with planning, execution, and delivery of a variety of project types (such as new marketing campaigns, systems, operations, events, etc.).
- Assist the leadership team with coordination of project management activities, resources, and information
- Administrative duties such as maintaining various project documentation
- Assist in the removal of roadblocks to support project success
- Assisting with identification and management of project risks and issues
- Management and coordination of company calendars
- Ownership of smaller initiatives and recurring tasks
- Creation of training guides and SOPs
- This role will occasionally need to support company events outside of business hours and on weekends
- Associates degree or higher - Bachelors is preferred
- Preferably well versed in PMI Methodology for Project Management
- Familiar with Agile Methodology, particularly Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Project Coordinator role
- Proven experience having ownership of and leading smaller initiatives
- Experience with cross-departmental coordination
- Experience with communication tools (Teams, Zoom, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written correspondence with team members at all levels from individual contributors to C-Suite
- MUST be able to multitask - no tunnel vision
- Time-management skills
- Ability to plan and execute day-to-day activities with limited guidance or direction - doesn't need to be hand-held or micromanaged
- Demonstrated experience in being extremely detail-oriented in creating excellent documentation and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Process-driven and oriented
You could be our star candidate if:
- You are just about ready to step into a PM role
- CAPM Certification or working towards PMP
- Highly Experienced with Asana
- Experience with Google Drive
- Technically adept
- Disorganization keeps you up at night - you have to keep things orderly
- You have a passion for continuing education
- Must be driven and always trying to hit that next goal in personal and professional development
- You're self-directing, detail-oriented, and usually beat deadlines.
- Your past clients/employers would (if asked) say you're a master at prioritizing and systematizing and that hiring you resulted in streamlined operations. They're amazed by what you accomplished for them.
- You thrive at remote working because you're self-reliant, but you're not a hermit by any means.
- You maintain excellent working relationships with teammates without needing to work side-by-side in an office environment.
- No ego. No jerks. No prima donnas. You enjoy working with other human beings.
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work at home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don't have to be micromanaged. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈