1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
- Engage with technology decision makers (Chiefs of Police, Command staff, Sheriffs, Directors of IT) and program managers pre and post-sale
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: sales presentations, RFP | RFI responses, solution demonstrations and deployment plan creation
- Define and administer software deployment plans including client relationship management and project scope, schedule, budget, requirement traceability, and risk analysis.
- Influence and guide cross-functional deployments team to deliver on time, under budget, and to agency satisfaction.
- Provide structure and clarity where there is ambiguity in customer needs and product lifecycle development.
- Manage project scope on behalf of the agency including identifying stakeholder for all key project roles, implementing and managing project timeline, communications, and status updates.
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Maintain agency-facing and internal project dashboards, communicating progress, identifying and handling or elevating risks, and ensuring end-to-end success of the implementation.
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- 5 years of project and program management experience in complex customer-facing software product delivery. Project Management Certification strongly preferred (e.g. PMP, CAPM, CSM, etc.).
- Demonstrated exceptional customer relationship management and negotiation skills with a track record of aligning stakeholders and driving fast-moving, rapidly-changing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to structure projects, define milestones, and align stakeholders.
- Technical degree in engineering or computer science as undergraduate, B.S.
- Experience with Computer Aided Dispatch or Records Management Enterprise Software
- B2B SaaS program management. Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- MBA or advanced degree
- Self-starter who thrives with problem-solving and embraces ambiguity
- Enthusiasm and commitment to AXON's Mission, Core Values, and Program Mission
- Willingness to join forces and drive company-wide initiatives across multiple departments
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!