Professional Services Consultant
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: All others
- You’ve got technical chops. You are a technologist first. You demonstrate a deep knowledge of IT monitoring tools or within DevOps, SRE or IT Operations. You run the implementation process from design to delivery. You partner with customers to help design and build integrations to provide awesome implementations.
- You are a problem solver. You identify potential roadblocks and provide thoughtful solutions. You are excellent at multi-tasking, are self-driven, and can work both independently and with a cross-functional team. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail. You are comfortable running multiple simultaneous customer engagements and able to manage multiple threads within those engagements
- You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex technical concepts and explain them clearly to partners from business and technical backgrounds, from a DevOps engineer up to a C Level Executive. You have experience implementing technology solutions in the SaaS world and can articulate the solution to all levels in the customer organization
- You are an extraordinary partner – to sales, to product, to your team, to your customers. Depending on the situation, you play the part of project manager, architect, consultant, technical guru, product expert, leader, evangelist, and teacher, with a relentless commitment to outstanding customer service
- 5+ years of hands-on technical background with a primary emphasis on IT Operations / Professional Services delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to interact with common SaaS and traditional software APIs (REST, SOAP, WS), webhooks, etc. as part of scripting and tooling development, integration development, and ETL like activities.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and DevOps SRE toolchains (GitHub, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, JFrog, Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Experience with node.js, css, flexbox & bootstrap
- Hands-on technical background using AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM)
- Deep technical knowledge with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Remedy (ServiceNow Admin, ServiceNow Scripting, ServiceNow GScript/Rhino, Studio)
- Understanding of monitoring systems (DataDog, Dynatrace, Nagios, New Relic, Splunk, Zabbix)
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!).
- Be prepared to give us a demo and show us what you've got!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!